R20 500.00 per student from 08:00-16:00 daily.
Accommodation R12 600.00 incl. 3 meals and laundry once a week per student.
-You will perform a series of Electrical works under the supervision of our highly trained and competent Assessors.
-This course enables you to perform tasks an Electrician needs to in general.
-This course does not make you a qualified electrician.
-This is a full time course daily Monday – Thursday from 8:00 – 16:00 Friday 08:00 – 12:00
Send Us a Message
Some of the Areas Addressed in the course 9 This may change as industry change)
- • Instructions are interpreted according to work site procedures.
• Symbols used conform to ISO and IEC standards.
• The function of each component is understood and described correctly.
• Circuit diagrams are sketched neatly and symmetrically according to instructions.
• Circuit diagrams are functional according to instructions.
• Construct single-phase circuits.
• Relevant components are obtained according to diagram.
• Components are suitably and correctly connected according to diagram.
• Circuit is correctly connected to the power supply according to statutory requirements.
• Operation of the circuit is correct according to instructions.
• The reason for using overload protection is correctly stated.
• Complete task.
• Work area is cleaned in accordance with house keeping standards.
• Ensure that tools are stored in their correct place in a accordance with work place practices and manufacturers specifications.
• Waste materials are disposed of according to work site procedures and statutory requirements and environmental standards.
• Documentation is completed in detail and submitted to meet work site standards and procedures
• Plan to wire and commission domestic or commercial circuits.
• Job instruction is interpreted and a sequence of operation is determined.
• Applicable electrical drawings are correctly interpreted and selected to meet job requirements.
• Equipment and personal protective equipment is selected, inspected and checked for functionality and safety prior to commencement.
• Starts the 10th of January 2022 and thereafter every Monday throughout the year.
• National Courses Starts the 10th of January 2022 and thereafter every Monday throughout the year.