ARPL – Artisan Recognition of Prior Learning
What do you need to do this?
- All candidates seeking access to a trade test / External Integrated Summative Assessment (EISA) through Artisan Recognition of Prior Learning must have:
- Completed a standardised official application form provided.
- Have accumulated at least three years relevant verifiable work experience for a particular trade.
- The minimum years of work experience may be accumulated from various traceable employers or services provided to customers in the relevant trade.
- The minimum age for a person to register for ARPL is nineteen.
- You might have to complete an FLC if you do not have matric with Maths, price on request. o A copy of your South African ID document that is certified no older than 3 months
- A copy of your trade specific certificates if any.
- Letters of the company you have worked for or appraisal/reference letters from your clients, that clearly lists the duties you performed as a Plumber.
- Any Quotations/invoices done on the job.
- Any other documentation that will be evident that you have been a plumber in the field.
Step 1 – Please provide us with: (R1000.00)
- Evaluatory POE
- Technical Evaluation
Step 2 – (R2500.00)
Pre-trade preparation and Trade test
Then Pre-trade preparation and Trade test R 6800 + R2750.00