The Basic Plumbing Course is an 8 day theoretical course with some basic practical elements. This course introduces you to plumbing and teaches all the systems, tools and fittings needed in day to day operations. This course needs to be completed before the Solar Water Heating course can be done, as the latter is a more advanced section that required the basic understanding.
This is a daily course from 8:00 – 1:30
Areas Addressed in the Course
- All plumbing maintenance.
- Cold water systems are repaired.
- Hot water systems are repaired.
- Geysers inspected and maintained.
- Repair taps and valves.
- Install a washbasin, Shower, WC & Pedestal and bath.
- Water leaks are detected.
- Hidden pipe work traced.
- Inspect, maintain and repair soil and waste water systems.
- Inspecting and maintaining drainpipes.
- Install a below-ground drainage system.
- Repairing drainpipes and fittings.
- Tracing hidden pipe work.
- Clearing of Blockages.