The Basic Electrical Course is an 8 day Theoretical and Practical course from 08:00 to approximately 13:30 daily.
You will perform a series of Electrical works under the supervision of our highly trained and competent Assessors.
This course enables you to perform tasks an Electrician needs to in general.
This course does not make you a qualified electrician.
This is a full time course daily from 8:00 – 13:00
R7400.00 Per student (course only)
Accommodation @ R3600.00 inclusive of 3 meals a day per student.
Send Us a Message
Areas addressed in the course
- Identify symbols and components.
- Various types of switches are identified according to their symbols.
- Various types of protection devices are identified according to their symbols.
- Various types of control devices are identified according to their symbols.
- Various types of load devices are identified according to their symbols.
- Sketch a basic circuit diagram.
- Circuits are limited to:
- Single way switching, two way switching, intermediate switching, switch and relay, rotary switches.
Electrical Course Dates
25 Jan – 03 Feb 2021
8 March – 17 March 2021
3 May – 12 May 2021
05 July – 14 July 2021
23 Aug – 01 Sept 2021
18 Oct – 27 Oct 2021
29 Nov – 08 Dec 2021